Usb 2.0 Dung Lượng 128gb 64gb 32gb 16gb 8gb 1gb

Máy tính & Laptop > USB & Ổ Cứng > USB 2.0 || Usb 2.0 Dung Lượng 128gb 64gb 32gb 16gb 8gb 1gb
  • Giao hàng toàn quốc
  • Được kiểm tra hàng
  • Thanh toán khi nhận hàng
  • Chất lượng, Uy tín
  • 7 ngày đổi trả dễ dàng
  • Hỗ trợ xuất hóa đơn đỏ

Giới thiệu Usb 2.0 Dung Lượng 128gb 64gb 32gb 16gb 8gb 1gb

1.100% New&High Quality
2.Stylish lightweight,portable
3.New concept modeling,classic fashion,compact Brisk
4.High Speed, plug and play, in line with USB 2.0 specification, data transfer speed

Color: Black Gold Silver Red Purple Blue Green Pink
Storage Capacity: 1GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB
1GB = approximately 960MB-980MB
2GB = approximately 1.6GB-1.8GB
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB = approximately 118GB-125GB

Note:The U disk capacity is counted as "1MB=1000KB, 1GB=1000MB" while the operating system adopts binary algorithm as "1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB". So the display capacity may differ from the nominal capacity.
Under normal circumstances, each memory stick will occupy about 20% of the storage capacity.(The Remaining 80% of the storage space is available)

Compatible Device: Windows 7/8/10,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 9.0 all above,Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port required for high speed transfer
Support solution for Linux kernel version 2.4 or later version
Driveless for OS 9X or up
Durable solid-state storage
No external power is required 4.5V ~ 5.5V from USB port
Operating Temp: -10 to +55Deg.C
Storage Temp: -20 to +55Deg.C
Liên kết: Giấy lụa thấm dầu Daily Beauty Tools Oil Blotting Linens The Face Shop (70 miếng)